Friday, January 11, 2008

Heal The World

Because your friendships are valued I am trying to stay on top of my blog as best as I can so I don't lose you my readers. However my life is so repetitive that the same events I blogged about last year are starting again.

For starters my brother-in-law Alfredo will be celebrating his birthday this Saturday. So here's a big birthday shout out. There will be a birthday fiesta at my sister's tomorrow afternoon, unfortunately we had our trip to the snow planned since Christmas so we will miss it. He knows we are with him in spirit. Anyway happy birthday to him.

Mr. Manuel, from "Manuel's View" gave me a virtual karaoke machine for Christmas and I just want to let him know that it's getting plenty of use. (((lol))) I couldn't think of a better virtual Christmas present than this.


So this week I bring my dear friend Lisa as my featured bix guest of the week. Lisa retired from the U.S. Air Force in December 2000 and now works as a defence contractor but in her leisure time she loves to sing and she does it quite well. If you don't believe me visit her page and you'll see what I mean.

In the meantime here is a sample of her sweet voice, come on turn the volume up, sit back and enjoy her performance.


Visit Lisa on Bix.com!



I knew you would enjoy her stellar performance, I told you I wasn't ling.

I did this song last week and somehow it has received many wonderful comments from my fellow bixters. I know bloggers and bixters see things a little different but since I am both I am interested in hearing what you think. So here it goes, I truly hope you'll enjoy this song.


Visit me on Bix.com!



Well, we are gearing up for our trip to the snow tomorrow. I am excited and anticipate taking a bunch of good pictures.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jose!! What a great blog you have here! Very cool! I see you are another huge AI fan...me too! Can't wait to watch it...I'm also anxious for "Lost" and "24" to start back up...Love those shows!

Thank you so much for featuring my song...you picked one that I really like...the lyrics are wonderful!! What an honor!!

I also loved the one you posted that you sang for your chica!! What a great rendition of such a pretty song!! You are such a wonderful Bixter and I consider it a huge blessing that I can count you among my special Bix friends!! God bless you and your family!! Lisa :)

Jose said...

Lisa Mei - Thanks for visiting the blog. I've been keeping it for the past year and a half and it's fun. I kindda abandoned it for a little while when I found bix.

About AI, yeap guilty as charged, I am a big fan. I do believe it's a great show.

I went through your files and this song just said "pick me, pick me". lol As I said before thanks for allowing me to feature you here.

MrManuel said...

Glad that is is getting so much use! I picked well!

Jose said...

mrmanuel - Virtual karaoke machine and internet karaoke, it was meant to be. lol

Mel said...

have fun in the snow!!!

Chely said...

I sang along to both songs while I paid my bills=D

Thanks for making this process less painfull. LOL

Besitos

Jose said...

mel - We did. We had all kinds of problems getting there, from freeway closures to stopping all over the place to get drinks and stuff but finally we made it and the most important thing is that the kids all had a blast.

chely - wait till you hear the duet I made with Lisa. Actually I recorded all the guy parts of a song and she went in and filled in the blanks. Geez technology I tell you. Anyway I'll post it next week. Do not miss it.

Glad to make your bill paying task more pleasurable.

Elena said...

I can't wait para escuchar ese dueto. Sin duda que Lisa Mai tiene una hermosa voz, pero dueto contigo?. Bueno de verdad estoy ansiosa.

Jose said...

elena - Te vas a tener que esperar hasta el Viernes que lo ponga en mi post. Solo los Viernes o Sabados dependiendo si me da flojeritis pongo las canciones de bix. Tambien tengo que ver a quien pongo como mi invitado.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants