Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Birthday Maryita


On my nieces birthday there are fireworks, yes it never fails but fireworks are displayed every year when she celebrates, I know she's special but fireworks? Well her birthday just happens to be on the 4th of July. This year happens to be on a Tuesday, which was nice because most of us didn't have to work on Monday making this a four day weekend. My sister invited us to have a "cafesito con pan dulce" at her house to be with Maryita. Well as she turns into a beautiful señorita, Maryita continues to bloom beautifully, and we just see how our little girls are no longer that little. Maryita celebrates her 16th birthday and she will soon find herself making more mature decisions on her own, just know that behind her is a whole family ready to help her and guide her if that is her wish. Maryita never forget that all you have to do is ask.

I am just too old to be in traffic jams just to go see fireworks, I'll leave that for the younger ones as they seem to have the energy needed for that, me the "cafesito" gathering sounds more appealing besides when it comes to fireworks mi chica and I can create our own thank you very much and we don't have to wait for the 4th of July.

Maryita is one of the kindest persons anybody will ever know and she has a beautiful singing voice which she selflesly displays every Sunday at mass, to know her is to love her.

Soooooo.. Maryita have a Happy Birthday! And a great 4th of July. Your tia and I love you very much.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Another beautiful lady in your family!

HOpe you enjoyed a happy 4th!

James Willis said...

Hey thank you very much for the link to "the virus" I now have it on my computer.

Jose said...

You are welcome James I see that you are now infected with "the virus" enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Ah, I remember her birth. There we were (Elena, Alfred & me) at the hospital. Elena was almost ready to burst and the Doctor...at a BBQ. Yes, it was the 4th of July.

Alfred tried to be with Elena but was feeling faint so...they kicked him out!

Me, I was just outside her door listening to all the commotion then..."Waaaaaaa"
There was Marya.

From that moment, I knew I wanted to be more than her Tia so I became her Nina!

Happy Birthday M'hija.

Jose said...

Wow, nice story Chely, when did that happen? Was it yesterday? How time flies ha!

Are you sure it was "Waaaaaaa" and not "ñaaaaaaa"

Anonymous said...

haha. Thank you Nina.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants