Monday, January 08, 2007

Evolution of Gina


You may have noticed that I have a new co-pilot. I hadn't given her the proper attention that she deserves because I accepted her blog as my co-pilot of the week while I was on my trip in California.

But now that I'm back let me invite you to go and visit Gina of "Evolution of Gina". Gina has been around on blogger since May 2006. I have read this blog on and off during the many BOTB battles. If you are looking for a good quote, there are plenty to read in this blog and based on her posts it seems to me that she visits a lot of you out there in blogland. So be kind and click on her thumbnail, you know where to find it and if you feel like it leave her a comment or two.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I visited!

Elena said...

Yo tambien!!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants