Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Suns vs. Trail Blazers



For a non-sports fan I certainly go to many sport related functions. I couldn't care less for sports but when your reps want to dine and wine you and then take you to a game, you just don't say no. The outing is usually a good time. Before the games we either go to a nice restaurant near the arena or we just go inside to The Lexus Club and eat there.

These are the spiffs of the job, it comes with the territory and since they hold four tickets it's usually two couples going out which makes it really fun, add to that a score in favor of the home team and it's even better.

There must be some sort of a curse because 90% of the games I attend we loose, but every so often I get to watch a winning game. This Friday "mi chica" and I will be going out to the basketball game to watch our Phoenix Suns battle the Portland Trail Blazers. It seems the Suns have been winning lately so let's hope for a win on this one.

2 comments:

Tara said...

You are like me. I'm not into sports at all much now that i am older, but a free chance to go, I'm there regardless...how can you pass that up?

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the game. Your local boys are very good this year.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants