Thursday, January 04, 2007

Where's My Header?

No, it's not an optical illusion; my header went on vacation without my permission therefore I don't know where hell it is. I notice when I go blog surfing that other blogs too have no pictures but instead you find all those stupid little squares with the "X" in the middle. I would have my daughter look into it but we are computer deprived at home and so my header will continue to be lonely and empty until I figure out what the hell happened.

What a difference a header makes, without it people don't identify with my blog right away, sometimes when I am in a BOTB it takes forever for the challenge to finish. The last time I ordered a new thumbnail the header took too long to load so the thumbnail was submitted without it. I'm sure my friends know it but as it is right now I don't think I'm attracting new readers based on the look of my blog.

Still, I don't complain because Blogger is free and freeloaders can't be picky that way, hopefully my daughter will either come up with a solution to my missing header or will create a new template all together.

My header won't be the only one on vacation, my family and I will be traveling to California just for the weekend to join my brother in law's mother whom we love dearly on her 80th birthday celebration. If you have been reading this blog for a while then you know that we love making the road trip a part of our vacation. We stop everywhere and time is never of the essence, we figure we will get there when we'll get there. The weekend should be a nice one as we also get to see "mi chica's" brothers and their families.

6 comments:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

If it was linked to Flickr or something like that, you just need to check the link and add it back to you template again, or upload it to Blogger again.

Anonymous said...

Blogger has been messing around with my template lately too. Or I think it's blogger because I haven't changed anything. But I agree about picky freeloaders. Hopefully it'll return soon.

Chely said...

"If you have been reading this blog for a while then you know that we make love making the road trip a part of our vacation."

make love or love making?

Boy! Your Chica must have been in a good mood last night or this morning? I can see where your mind is:) lol

Either way, I know that you "LOVE MAKING THE ROAD TRIP PART OF YOUR VACATION."

Besitos,

Your Little Sister

Chely said...

P.S.

Make sure you keep your eyes on the road if you decide to Make Love
on your road trip to California.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what Mushy said. If you have it hosted on flickr or photobucket, just try copying the tag and reinserting it in html. Might work...

Biker Betty said...

I figured of the 5 previous comments, there was helpful hints. All I can say, is that when you switched to beta that is when it happened. I have seen it with a few others that had pictures in their headers, but not sure what they did to fix it.

Happy New Year and best wishes for a fun family trip, Betty :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants