Thursday, February 22, 2007

Tidbits and Bits

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

Is it just me or are a lot of the heavy hitter blogs missing in action? I have seen quite a few disappear, unless they are on hiatus. In any case there's also an influx of new ones that are getting strong.

What's your take on all these missing blogs? Where are they? Do you know? If so please let me know, I'm just a little curious.


~~~~~~~~~~

AMERICAN IDOL Top 24

American Idol is finally on the way, if I have to take my cue from Tuesday and Wednesday then I'm going to predict that this year belongs to the girls.

The guys will have to really bring it if they want to go far. So far no "soul patrol" gimmicks have come up, just good singing and good desire to be there. Unfortunately three out of the six girls that will be cut are going to be better than some of the ones that stay, there's just too much talent there.

The guys race is more even and they will really have to fight for their spot into top six. We'll see how fares.

~~~~~~~~~~

PREMIOS "LO NUESTRO"
Tonight, Univision will broadcast the "Lo Nuestro" awards. This is like the Latin Grammy's even though now we have "Latin Grammy's". Premios Lo Nuestro have been around longert though.

It promises to be a good show which I'm sure will bring surprises and disappointments. The only bad part is that my novela "La Fea Mas Bella" won't come out tonight, the good thing is that tomorrow they'll throw two hours instead of one... cool!

~~~~~~~~~~

Well I really have nothing these days that's why I'm rambling so with this I leave you until the next time.

1 comment:

MrManuel said...

Heavy hitter blogs? Truthfully, I don't know what you are talking about.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants