Monday, May 14, 2007

Jordin Sparks for President

Or at least for our 2007 American Idol winner!


Well it's down to the top three, how Blake made it this far is beyond me. Lakisha whom for the first part of the competition was my choice for second place was eliminated last week, I really hated to see her go, I think she should have gotten the third place slot, but hey the same thing happened to Chris last year, right!

Tonight is one of my favorite nights for American Idol, this is the one where the judges pick a song, then Clive Davis picks a song, and the contestant picks a third song. This night can make or brake the remaining contestants. I know there's many of you out there that really like Blake but I don't know dawg for me he just doesn't cut it.

It's no secret that I have been rooting for Melinda since day one, I really think she has proven she is the best singer, but my hometown girl Jordin has come a long way. She too has been consistent week after week and I think her youth and charisma may just take the title away from Melinda.

Unless one of the three really messes up, or comes up short on the long notes I believe that next week we should and will see a Melinda vs. Jordin finals.


I will be voting for Jordin because I really have to support our local talent, but the realty is that she is that good, and she has proven it.

So don't be shy and join me in voting for Jordin Sparks and maybe just maybe crown her our next American Idol.



Tonight after the show vote for Jordin Sparks, vote for Jordin Sparks, vote for Jordin Sparks, vote for Jordin Sparks, vote for Jordin Sparks, vote for Jordin Sparks, vote for Jordin Sparks,vote for Jordin Sparks, vote for Jordin Sparks, vote for Jordin Sparks, vote for Jordin Sparks, vote for Jordin Sparks, vote for Jordin Sparks, vote for Jordin Sparks, vote for Jordin Sparks, vote for Jordin Sparks, vote for Jordin Sparks,vote for Jordin Sparks, vote for Jordin Sparks, vote for Jordin Sparks,
vote for Jordin Sparks, vote for Jordin Sparks, vote for Jordin Sparks, vote for Jordin Sparks, vote for Jordin Sparks, vote for Jordin Sparks.



Well get the idea, just help me rally and vote for Jordin.

4 comments:

Battlerocker said...

Randy really needs some new words...

I like Jordin, hopefully she'll get by another week.

Erin said...

Wow - that subliminal message really worked!! I'm voting for Jordin!! :-)

Real Life Sarah said...

For some reason, I feel like voting for Jordin tonight!? LOL She is my favorite, and you're right, Blake doesn't hold a candle to the other two. I really hope they get better original songs for the finale this year, because Melinda and Jordin deserve some rockin songs.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

I found your blog by searching for blogs about idol.

...I voted for Jordin tonight, I tapped out at "200".

It became a game for me to see how long I could keep hitting redial.

At first I stopped at 150, then decided to go to 175...but, I couldn't resist only being 25 redials away from 200, so I went the rest of the way.

As long as Jordins in the final, I'm happy.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants