Friday, August 31, 2007

A Little Bit of Nothing

Hello fellow bloggers, it's been a long week but here we are ready to enjoy the long weekend, yoohoo! I decided to take Friday off as to stretch my weekend just a little longer. I like and enjoy my job but every so often is nice to walk away from the office and do nothing but rest.

Since we have had a busy summer and are now kindda broke we have no immediate plans to do anything special, would have been nice to take a quick trip to California or even up north to Sedona or Williams but again money is against us so we will leave those thoughts for the future.

"Mi Chica" works for Country Wide and unless you live under a rock then you know what's going on there. They are laying off people left and right and then left again. She is still there but we have the feeling that she will be without a job very, very soon. If that happens then we'll be even tighter with money. It won't be the first time we find ourselves in that position so I am confident we'll come out of it, but shit it really makes things stressful for a while. I am sure that we are like many of you out there that unfortunately live on a paycheck to paycheck basis.
What, did you say savings? What the heck is that?

I can't believe that it's already a year since we took our Wedding Anniversary cruise. Some of you may remember that last year at around this time all I would post about was about the anticipation of said cruise and now in just three weeks it will be a year. Where did time go?

Well, I just felt I had to write something, spending almost three days at my moms with no computer is hard to post something and then when I am here at home and I have the computer in front of me, fingers on the keyboard just waiting to start moving my mind closes up and doesn't send any signals to them. Not that I am the most interesting blogger anyway, I do realize I am far from it, however I have made a few friends and I feel I must say something to stay in contact with them so again bear with me, I'll try to post sooner.

In the meantime feel free to come and visit my photo blog which is updated daily, if you have not been there before, don't you think it's about time. Come on go ahead and make my day.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Heading over to the photo blog. Its been a year since our anniversary trip as well. I know you guys will make it through the hard times (hoping it wont be though)

What a wonderful family!

Tara said...

Love the pics...the mural is awesome.

By the way, to answer your question...You rented my blog ;)

Tara said...

I meant that :) I did rent yours...good thing to because you are one of my favorite writers :D

Mel said...

I love your posts!

We too live paycheck to paycheck, which is what worries me about trying to get disability. One of the things that worries me anyway.

Off to go visit the photo blog!

TJ said...

While not quite the same thing when I got laid off of an 80,000 a year job I got a healthy severance but decided I was done with corporate America and wanted to stay home and doodle thus reducing my income to 15,000... hubby was totally stressed.

And freakin'... and so was I. But it's like you said, you get through it, adjustments are made and new doors open.

CountryWide sucks. I know a few people from that inner sanctum. Ugh.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants