Thursday, December 13, 2007

Angels Among Us

So it's Friday once again and this only means that in my new format it's karaoke day. I continue to have so much fun "karaoking" on line that I decided to use my blog to highlight some of my songs and I'll be bringing guest singers too. It's time to change the format a little and try something new. I figure if I have to blog about it I won't stray to far from blogging.

I don't pretend to be a good singer but believe it or not my singing has improved since I joined. One of the nice things about doing this is that I get to try different genres of music, versatility is the name of the game. I'll do country, soul, R&B, rock, it doesn't matter every thing goes.


Vote for me on Bix.com!


This is "Teddy Bear" by Red Sovine
Sung by my friend Sonny Daze



Today "mi chica" and I will be going to my company's Christmas party. It's somewhere in Scottsdale is some fancy resort so out goes the suit and white shirt with tie. Our Christmas party is usually a good one, we will have the chance of winning one of two trips. One to Hawaii and the second a Seven day Mexican Riviera Cruise. I have been at this company 17 years and have never won, most winners have only been there over a year. New employees with less than a year are not eligible for this trips.

So wish me luck, maybe this will be the year... not!

In the spirit of Christmas and giving and angels and goodwill, I will once again post a song I did called "Angels Among Us" by Alabama. And the second will be a poem done by a bix friend of mine by the name of Sonny. He recited a poem entitled "Teddy Bear". This is a tear jerker and he did such a great job on it that I asked him if I could post it here.

Let me know if you like it, and if you don't let me know too. It's all good, we take good and bad criticism.

I hope you enjoy these.

3 comments:

MrManuel said...

I hope you got lucky and won the trip!

Jose said...

No, no such luck. But we did have a good time at the party.

Tina said...

Soony has a voice like a country Star. Wow, i like it.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants