Monday, December 10, 2007

Prepring for Christmas



Once again Christmas is here. I can tell by the way the house has been decorated. "Mi chica" and my daughter spend part of their Saturday cleaning and putting up the decorations. The Christmas tree went up after Thanksgiving Day but rest of the decorations were just put up over the weekend.



The weather has finally dropped, actually we have been having rainy days and those
trusty jackets are out in full force. And to think just two weeks ago we were still wearing shorts and Ts. I still long for a white Christmas although after hearing the complaints from the ones that do have one I think we are better off with a summery kind of Christmas.

We got tickets for the all new ">Star of Wonder celebration of Christmas, the show was for Sunday at 7:00 p.m. We wanted to leave about an hour early but my sister in law told us we would not make it in so we missed it. Well, it seems we'll get a second chance, we now have tickets for tomorrow.

The Star of Wonder celebration of Christmas is a Broadway style musical featuring: Silk artist, 40 foot singing Christmas tree, a cast of hundreds, a full orchestra & choir, living nativity scene, a toy parade, flying angels, exotic animals and much more. It promises to be a great show. We should have a great time. We will leave early enough as to get good seats.

I will try to get some pictures, if I get anything good I'll be sure to post them.



There is a sock hung for each member of my family, and to think it all started with just two, but wait, isn't that how things started in the first place.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What beautiful pictures..I hope you and your family have a fabulous Christmas

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Looks like Santa lives there!

MrManuel said...

Wow, for once, the weather here looks nicer than where you live!

Elena said...

Se antoja sentarse ante esa mesa tan bonita y aunque sea tomarse un cafecito con pan.
A tu chica y tu bodoquito sel quedo muy bonito el arreglo.
Merry Christmas!!!

Tara said...

Hope you have a fabulous holiday Jose. I need to come back later and hear the other song you posted.

Michelle said...

Aww me and mom did do a great job! I love our decorations!

Tina said...

14 socks? I like your Christmas Decoration, i just have a little christmals tree.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants