Monday, January 14, 2008

AI and Prison Brake



Two of my favorite shows start this week. Prison Break started tonight. I have been watching this show since the beginning and I must admit, it has taken many turns and I have no idea where they are going, but the show remains one of my favorites anyway. Does anybody else watch this or am I the only viewer?



Also, the grand daddy of all reality shows starts tomorrow. Many people claim they don't like the auditions but the ratings don't lie, and yes they are high. So all of you AI fans, the fun begins. Don't forget it's a two day show.

5 comments:

Tara said...

You know, I don't watch American Idol, but every time I hear the commercials play, I think of you and the posts you did last season :)

Jose said...

tara - lol Maybe I'll be your AI source. It's a fun show and the only reality show other than "So You Think I Can Dance" that I can get into.

Wanda said...

Prison Break a few times..Doesn't come on at a good time for me.
American Idol...yes..Love it!

Jose said...

wanda - I didn't think Prisong Break would be your kind of show due to violence and stuff, but how can we go wrong with American Idol. The auditions are hilarious.

Joyce said...

Cool banner. Did you make it?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants