Thursday, February 21, 2008

Alaina Whitaker



Alaina Whitaker's birthday is today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! So, I don't think she has a chance to go all the way, everytime I see her interviwed or performing I get this feeling that I am watching Carrie Underwood. Maybe I am the only one that sees this or maybe not, I just think this definitely going to be her downfall. I just can't stop comparing her looks to Carrie's.

Am I alone on this, or do you see the same thing I am seeing.

What do you think? Let me know your oppinions on this.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

very Carryish..They are looking for something different. The Janice Joplin girl may be tooo different though

Jose said...

I'm with you on that one, but she is good thogh. Besides they can work on that, my only question is can she go all the way just singing rock, she would be like the female Daughtry.

Anonymous said...

Nope tio..you are not alone. Vane and I were just discussing this yesterday. She looks so much like Carrie Underwood. Isnt this new girl the oen with the shake-y voice? because if she is then yea she will go down hill soon....

Jose said...

marita - I believe she may survive a few shows but will be gone.

Erin said...

The first time I really saw her was the other night when she was thinking and I thought the same thing!!

Jose said...

Maybe if she dyes her hair brown and cuts it short we won't think of her as a Carrie look alike. I just kept thinking everytime they panned over to her, "what is Carrie doing there?"

Michelle said...

I have to agree. She looks so much like Carrie. I love her name though... spelled different than Alayna's but still as pretty. And I think she's actually really good. Now don't spoil it for me because I didn't watch the elimination show yet... I have it on my DVR waiting for me to watch it when we get bac to Tucson after this weekend.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants