Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Race Car and a Free Lunch


Something to do while on your lunch hour! They say God works in misterious ways, this morning I forgot to get my lunch from the refrigerator, two wonderful ground beef, bean and potatoe burritos that "mi chica" made me last night. I hate fast foods and sometimes I rather skip lunch if I don't bring some home cooked meal.

So, it seems I am not going to starve after all. For starters there were some goodies in the kitchen this morning when I came in. Cakes, pies, muffins etc., which along with a coffee they hit the spot. Then one of the trucking companies I use invited me to go check out their NASCAR race car. They are going to have the car and car hauler on display in a nerby company.

While there, they will feed us and probably throw some goodies our way as well. So for now this is part one of a two part post. I will let you know how it went later on in the day.

~~~~~~~~~~





R+L Racing
17
Ford Fusion

Matt Kenseth



OK, so now I am back an with a full stomach. Sandwiches with chips and soda pop was the menu. Not bad at all, specially since we were hungry. They did have the Ford Fusion on display along side the car hauler which by the way is pretty impresive too. I took a few pictures so enjoy some of them.


5 comments:

Tara said...

Now I'm hungry...bring me back something would ya?...lol

Erin said...

Hey - that worked out well for you!!!

Love the car :)

Chely said...

God does work in misterious ways.

Good for you!!!

Impresive car & truck.

Elena said...

No cabe duda que Dios ayuda a los tragones. Pobresito.

MrManuel said...

Very cool! I would love to sit in one of those...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants