Saturday, August 23, 2008

I Sing

I was just thinking how much I miss singing on Bix and SinsSnap but our computers are not cooperating lately. My son in law finally fixed our desktop computer and at least we can now post and keep up with our blogs from home. My computer is at work as our IT tech is taking a look at it but he told me the other day that it's pretty much dead.

So anyway I decided to open up my SingSnap account and I started listening to some of the songs I recorded over the past year, I actually sang over two hundred songs believe it or not so today I am going to post at least three. Click on them or not is up to you, I'm singing anyway. lol mi, mi, mi.

This first song I think it's pretty cool because my friend Terrie recorded it for a duet and invited anyone that wanted to sing with her to record the rest. Of course I took her up on the invitation and it amazes me that she is in Florida while I am in Arizona and yet we were able to pull this duet off. Terrie, it was an honor to sing this song with you and thanks for the invite.



Mi chica and I have been through ups and downs and everything in between and yet we are still here and we are still dancing, I recorded this for her and so I'll post it again because I want you all to know that through thick and thin she is the love of my life... She is my lady. ~ Love ya baby!



OK so I got inspired by the previous song so I will post this last song for the one, the only my "tu o ninguna", my lovely chica. I have been a fan of Luis Miguel for years and I truly think he is indeed one of the if not the best crooner that Latin America has. Consider him our Luther Vandross. I just hope I did him some justice.



So there you have it, call this my Sunday mini concert, it was totally free of admission and if you were sitting in front of your computer you even had front row seats. However, if you brought rotten tomatoes to throw at me I hope they were confiscated in the lobby.

9 comments:

MrManuel said...

So nice, dedicating a song to your wife!

Chely said...

Well, today was a good day for me to listen to your songs. I was catching up on my Blog readings. So I listened to ALL of your songs as I read Michelle's latest Blog entries.

My favorite is "UNFORGETABLE"=D

Jose said...

mrmanuel - she is after all, my inspiration.

chely - Hey good choice, but I like them all. lol

Michelle said...

Haha.. dang they took my tomatoes!!! JUST KIDDING! I love your songs and I think I'm like you biggest fan... I mean I did nickname you El Crooner!

I think that since I was the one that signed you up and MADE you karaoke for the very FIRST time in Tucson... even AFTER my Tia Chely tried and tried to get you to jump on the bandwagon... I should get a part of the proceeds from this here concert. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Jose said...

michelle - Ha, ha, I am not afraid of you, I know you can't throw.

catscratch - That sounds like a heck of an invite. If we are ever that way we'll most definitely call.

Michelle said...

Oh well I know where you live... so be afraid...

Crystal said...

Oh how I enjoyed listening to you sing Tio!

I agree with Mom. My favorite was also Unforgettable. Not just because it's a beautiful song, but I LOVED the fact that you did a duet even though miles away!

Great job to both!

Betty F said...

Love your post today! Is that you singing? GREAT VOICE.. El Crooner is right!

Tara said...

I totally sympathize with your computer issues! Lovely mini concert!!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants