Monday, December 22, 2008

The Christmas Award

This award was given to me by my dear friend
"Lucky Lady"

And I gladly pass it to my daughter Michelle of:
"My World... Through My Eyes"





Here are the rules for the award:
"You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.
The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.
Link back to the person who gave you the award.
List 5 things that you love about Christmas.
If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space!
Pass the award along to as many people as you like.
That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you!
But keep the Christmas cheer going!
Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment.
Also, link back to the person who gave you the award


1-The birth of baby Jesus.

2-Family Unity.

3-The music

4-The festive mood and all the food.

5-The love

6-Seeing Christmas through my grand kid's eyes.


While some are busy trying to be "Scrooge" and gong Bah-humbug, some of us are just taking it all in. The festivities, the goodies, the food, the fact that the vast majority is in a good mood and spreading good wishes. And above all just looking forward to spend this wonderful time with all my family. I am a lucky man, my friend ChrisJ just commented on how some families grow up and grow apart. Mine is growing big and pretty much staying together.

There is just too many of us to agree on everything, but for the most part we all agree that family comes first. My little nucleus of 15 keeps growing and I am lucky enough to have them all around me.

Again, I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks Daddy! I am proud to have the award.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants