Monday, December 07, 2009

Weekend Update

So, I've been away for a couple of days from bloggin', no I haven't been lazy, no I am not stopping, yes my laptop does not want to connect to the Internet and I don't know why. We think it is the router that stopped working for some odd reason. So, with that said know that I have to wait until mi chica let's me use hers to post.

Last Friday we went to Manny's for karaoke as we normally do on Friday, we had fun but in the process of having fun we got our butts frozen. It was cold. Diego went with us and poor thing was freezing too but I covered him up with two sweaters and a fleece cover and he was loving it. So far I have only repeated two songs this season and I have a little fan base. Ha, ha, karaoke fame is going to my head.

Saturday I spent the morning at my mom's and put her Christmas tree up and hung the lights on the roof of her house. Of course she cooked a delicious lunch for me before I went out to hang the lights. Then in the afternoon we went to my sister in law's to celebrate her daughter's (my goddaughter)nine birthday. The theme was the 70's and Disco, so it was nothing but Disco music. Wow, that brought back some memories, you may have read in a previous post that I was a Disco Kid. Humm, those were the days.

On Sunday my daughters and grand kids spent the day with us. I decided to bring out the old VHS tapes and found the movie "Hook" I wanted to introduce this movie to the grand kids but we all winded up watching it. It was pretty fun, that movie is timeless.

So, yesterday as I was typing this it started raining storming. I had not seen rain fall this hard before, it was very windy too and the lights started to flicker, then the Internet went out so I had to finish this today.

It's cold, it's rainy and it's beginning to look a lot like Chritmas. If it keeps snowing in Flagstaff we may have an early snow trip again next year. Can't wait.

.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It was a very eventful weekend? But aren't they all for us?

Louie said he's in this year on our snow trip. He asked me about it last week.

Crystal said...

I looooooove Hook! That's one of my favorites <3

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants