Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Over the Rainbow / My Destiny


Tired of hearing about Kat's bullimia and how "Idol" saved her life. Well then listen to something way more enjoyable. Katharine McPhee's single finally makes it's debut. Mixed reviews or not if you have the McPheever you will own this CD. After picking up my copy and listening to it a few times "My Destiny" is growing on me, it's really not as bad as it was made to sound. However, as far as I'm concerened "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" is a timeless classic and Kat's version is now a favorite of mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's all cool and all but my vote was, is and always will be for CHRISSSSSS!

Que viva el Rock!

Angie said...

I think the show needs to learn from this and find GOOD WRITERS to pen the winning songs next year.

I love Kat, though, so it's ok by me whatever she sings.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants