Saturday, July 15, 2006

Alayna Danae Turns One!

“On Sunday July 17, 2005 at precisely 9:52 a.m. a miracle of life took place. Michelle and Jr. had their little baby girl whom they named Alayna Danae.”

Fast-forward a year later, Alayna will be one year old on Monday and we celebrated her birthday with a party at the park today. Alayna is no longer the tiny baby that came home but a big healthy beautiful baby that has brightened our lives with her beautiful smile, her funny laughter, and the “monkey faces” she makes, that’s why we affectionately call her our “Chunky Monkey”.

It doesn’t take much for this little girl to steal your heart; it’s in her nature to win you over as soon as you meet her. She recently started walking but has not completely given up on her crawling, and if she wants your attention and you happen to ignore her you’ll find out very fast just how powerful her lungs are, yes this little girl can scream.

You know what they say, “pictures are worth a thousand words”, so I will let these pictures do all the talking. So, please join me in wishing Alayna a Happy Birthday and enjoy the slide show that I put together for you.

4 comments:

Nikki Darling said...

Aww the little ugly monkey! Since im her nina again I guess I'll write a few nice words =). Lol. I, too, am amazed at what a good, goood girl my little princess is! Its crazy to know that their next birthdays they'll be 2!! Ahh! Are we getting old or what?? Geez! Hopefully me and Alayna won't get into another fight and I'll stay her Nina a complete year -wink-

Anonymous said...

Estas son, las mananitas, que cantaba el Rey David...
Happy 1st Birthday Alayna!

I hope there is a way this Blog can be saved, so that one day, when she is older she could see her Grampa's little tribute.

It's neat to see how much like Michelle she looks like, in some of the pictures.

Que cumplas muuuuuuchos mas!

Besitos

Michelle said...

Aww... Happy First Birthday My Little Princess! I love you so much!!! Love Mommy!

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants