Saturday, August 26, 2006

Earth, Wind & Fire

Just as I was starting to warm the computer up my son came to me and asked if I wanted to go see Earth, Wind, & Fire on concert at the Cricket Pavilion. Being that it's mi chica's favorite band of all time I guess we are going. This means I only have 30 minutes to get ready. Luckily we live only 15 minutes away from Cricket.

The plan for tonight was to take our grandson to the new Cardinals Stadium to see the AMP show Monster Trucks and extreme riding. For some reason he saw the commercial and told us he really wanted to see the trucks. Well he's not home so it looks like it's a date and Earth, Wind, & Fire it is. I'll give mi chica some REASONS to like me even more.

I think it will be a treat to see them live, we grew up listening to their music and to this day we still enjoy them very much. We won't have seats, we'll be on the grass but if you ask me the grass is more confortable than the seats and you can lay your blanket and look at the start while listening to the music. At least the temperature is not over 100 degrees. It's still hot but it's bearable.

Gotta go, I now have only 20 minutes to get ready.

1 comment:

Chely said...

Make sure you share a review of the concert to us.

Just be carefull, don't go crazy like the Kelly Clarkson critic OK?

Besitos,

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants