Saturday, August 26, 2006

It Sucks!

Ok, so I was writing this thing about how the news shows use gimmicks to lure viewers into watching their news and I was comparing them to the blogger community and how all this gimmicks and games are popping out in hopes that readers come back to their blogs. It wasn't very lengthy or 100% entertaining but it was a nice post (I least I thought so) and then without warning the darn computer decided to reboot itself. Needless to say I am not even going to attempt reconstructing what I had written, so this little post will have to do for today. This used to happen to me while writing a Word Document but this is the first time it happens while using blogger. It sucks!

3 comments:

Chely said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chely said...

OK, so I'm not the only one that this happened.

Last week, when I was trying to post "The Reason for My Blog" I had just finished typing my story and just when I was ready to post, I noticed there was a spell check button and so I pressed it.

Well, my complete story disapeared!
I told Crystal and she said, "Mom, I told you to write it in Word first then copy & paste!"

I was upset but I was not going to allow this to stop me from posting. So, I patiently began typing all over again and completed my story.

Crystal asked me, "So, was this second attempt pretty different from the first?"

I am happy to say that it ended being 98% the same!

Now, I relay to you. Start on Word, save "very often", copy & paste:)

Jose said...

Chely - This particular template does not accept copy paste because it gives me a lot of weird signs and it takes me too long to remove them. So I have to do it stright into blogger.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants