Monday, August 07, 2006

My Baby Sister

Hello everyone, I just want to write a few lines to introduce to you my little sister Chely. She is starting a blog and hopefully will post a few of her memoirs which no doubt will include me. It's funny because she starts her first post going back in time some 30 years ago, and let's the world know that she found of all things, a magazine of naked babes, all I will say in my defense is that I have no recollection of such magazines ever being in my possesion. They probably belonged to my roomie, yeah that's the ticket it was my roomate's magazine.

See, back then, I couldn't stand her because she was young and obnoxious as most little sisters are, after all she is 5 years younger than I am. However when she turned 15 and she could go with me to the kiddy discotheque, things changed and we became really good buddies. And yes I taught her everything she knows about dancing. I was no John Travolta... I was better. LOL

Anyway there's a line here to use the computer (remember we only have one) so I'll cut this post short and let me invite you again to go and read Chely's Memoirs, I promise it will be some fun reading, she won't disappoint. Join me in welcoming her to the blog community and if you can, give her a few comments of encouragement.

1 comment:

Chely said...

See what what you did here? I was soooo busy reading the comments on my Blog today, that I toally forgot to glance at yours.

Crystal had to direct me back to this one, so that I could read "My Baby Sister". lol

I'd be afraid if I were you! Who knows, I may just have a few more compromising stories:)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants