Thursday, September 21, 2006

Anticipation

Although I did have some tacos yesterday today the lunch truck had a treat for me, they brought one of my favorite meats and I again had two very delicious tacos, maybe if I keep blogging about food they'll continue to bring a good menu... I can only hope.

So the luggage is packed, with the exception of our personal care pouch which will be packed tomorrow afternoon we are pretty much ready to hit the road. The anticipation mounts with each hour as we are all ready to sail. We will leave Phoenix tomorrow night so that we can rest and unwind in L.A. so that on Monday we are all fresh and ready for the food and fun fest that awaits us. I intend to gain a pound or two as all you do on a cruise is eat, eat, and then eat some more. Will I enter the sexy hairy mans leg contest? I don't know. Will I sing karaoke? I don't know. Will I be drinking a lot? I don't know. Will we have fun? Absolutely! That's the whole point of this trip. I have made a commitment of putting myself on a diet after the cruise but for now if there's food I'll just say bring it on Captain!

For those of you new to my blog, this cruise is my wife and my way to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary, and to make it more memorable my mom, my son, my two daughters, and their respective spouces, my sister and her husband and dauther, and my othe sister and her three daughters, her mother in law, her future son in law (well, maybe), and her sister in law (or something like that) will be going with us. What a blast we'll have.

Thanks for the suggestions sent by some of you out there in blog land via your comments. They will be helpful and useful.


~~~~~~~~~~

To "mi chica":

Here we are baby, 25 years later and we're still going strong. Here's my "I DO" to you for another 25. Love ya baby!

~ito

4 comments:

Lana said...

Jose
I love everything about your state.
It is very beautiful.
I was in Mesa and Flagstaff then to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon and it was neat to see the differrant areas of your beautiful State.

Nikki Darling said...

I can't wait dad! Personally it's mine and loyiels first cruise, but im sure it won 't be the last!!

One more day!! yay!

Jose said...

bozette - That means you saw desert and also pine tree forests. I have only been to the Grand Canyon once, I need to go again.

nikki - We leave tonight just as soon as you come home from school. I'm sure you will enjoy the cruise.

Anonymous said...

aawww Tio, you made tear up with your " I Do" for another 25 years part... makes me think of the love that me and Frank have for eachother. we look forward to being a strong marriage for a loooong time too!
Congratulations!
Happy Anniversary!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants