Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Countdown Continues

Well after my birthday has passed I guess I do feel older and wiser. The years just keep swooshing over my head and there's nothing I can do about it but embrace each day and enjoy it. Thank you all for the good wishes, I was overwhelmed with all of your comments, truthfuly I didn't expect so many responses. Lova ay all, you rock!

The countdown continues, there are only six more days till our ship sails but our vacation will actually start on Friday when we hit the road for California. It's nice to see our daughters all excited as this will be their first cruise, boy are they in for a treat. My sister from California is going with us and she will be celebrating her birthday on the second day of the cruise, we're also looking forward to celebrating with her.

When you go out with such a big group it's hard to stay together, the beauty of it is that on a cruise there is something for everyone to do, from eating to sun bathing, eating, rock climbing, eating, dancing, eating, drinking, eating, catching a show, eating, swimming, eating... get the picture. Cruises are nothing but a food fest, and trust me my stomach is not complaining but looking forward to it.

So anybody out there has any advise on what NOT TO DO on a cruise, send them my way, your ideas and comments will be appreciated.

4 comments:

La Bella Lady said...

1) DO NOT forget your sister has a best friend named Lori who collects tequila shots....(hint, hint, hint --J/K)
2) DO NOT forget your nap time, because if I know your family, you will not have a chance to rest from all that dancing.
3) DO NOT forget to give Chely a hug on her birthday from me :)
4) DO NOT FORGET HER BIRTHDAY!
5) DO NOT give your girls your credit card $$$$$$$
6) DO NOT forget to make "ALONE" time for you & your wife.
7) DO NOT forget anyone on the boat when you come back........

Erin said...

Ummmm... don't fall overboard, I think that one is the most important!

Chely said...

Do NOT spend all your money and leave some as Tip for the awesome service you'll receive.

Michelle said...

I would just like to say sorry to Lori because my Daddy already made the mistake of giving us his credit card, we know the number, pin, and expiration date... LOL

So with that said:
DO NOT stay in your room!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants