Friday, September 15, 2006

Long Weekend Coming


Hello fellow bloggers, it's Friday once again and I just can't hide my excitement, specially since this will be a three-day weekend for me. Why 3 days you ask? Well let me tell you, on Monday September the 18th I will celebrate yet another birthday. Like a fine wine I'm taking my time to mature because I wan't to age to perfection.

Just three more years and I will officialy be over the hill. I'm posting this today because when I go home I will be internetless and won't be able to post again until Tuesday, I figure this will give you my blogger friends and family an ample chance to send some good wishes my way (I know you want to) .

On a separate note, my "Arizona But It's a Dry Heat!" blog hasn't been getting hardly any traffic so be kind and go visit it if you have a chance, there are some cool pictures of different places in this my cool city of Phoenix, Arizona. While you won't see any tall building pictures or graffity covered wall, you may see a cactus or two, a tree or two, many sunsets but mostly just pictures that show what a beautiful city Phoenix is. Go and visit, you won't regret it.

Have a great and safe weekend.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Cool

huggin' you

La Bella Lady said...

"Happy Birthday to you," ("how old do you think he is?") "Happy Birthday to you," ("he is how old?") "Happy Birthday to 'JOE COOL'," ("wow, guess we have to buy him a present now") "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" ("nah, at his age he'll forget it was his birthday by tomorrow anyway.")

Feliz Cumpleaños!

Erin said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!

You'll still be cool even when you're over the hill ;)

Have a great day, and enjoy it!!

Tami said...

Happy birthday, fellow Virgo! So...what is the age at the top of the hill? (Just wondering if I'm still on my way up...)

And I love that you have Joe Cool Snoopy on your birthday post - that's what we used to call my little brother. Ah, the memories.

MrManuel said...

Have a great birthday weekend!

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy birthday!!!

Nikki Darling said...

Happy Birthday Daddy!!! The ValePato's love you!!

Dinoco...thats all I have to say!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hey, I'm over the hill in January..when I turn 40. I'm right there with ya!

Celebrate with a cerveza muy frio!! (I hope I said that right!)

Chely said...

Estas son las mananitas, que cantaba el Rey David, a los (hmm, hmm) "muchachos" bonitos se las cantamos asi.

Despierta (no duermas todo el dia) hermano despieta, mira que ya amanecio, ya los pajarillos cantan (karaoke) la luna ya se metio.

Don't forget to make a wish before you blow out your candles. I pray that God fills you with Health, Money (why not, you will need it for tipping on our upcoming cruise) and lots of Love.

Receive a big hug and a loving kiss from your little sister in California.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! hope you have a wondeful 3 day weekend because i know i dont! :D sleep all day if you have to it is the best way to celebrate your birthday! love you tio!!- tu princesita Maryita

Anonymous said...

Hace cuarenta y tantos años, cuando yo solo tenía 5 añitos, nos hecharon para afuera del caurto porque dijeron que la Srita. Palafox (enfermera partera)nos iba a traer un hermanito. Yo te vi llegar, te llevaba en su maletín y si no me crees preguntale a Ade, ella también te vió.
Haaapppyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyy to youuuuuuu. Tan tán.

Michelle said...

Happy Happy Birthday Dad! I hope you liked your morning wake up call to "HAppy Birthday"... it was all Jr's idea.

We all love you very much!

P.S. You still look like a million bucks!

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed your long weekend. Happy Birthday!

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Tio Fide! I love you!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants