Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Just a Thought

What happens when the cookie crumbles? It can never get back together, all that will be left to do is to dust the crumbs and throw them away. I would really hate to be a cookie so every day I thank God for making me what I am which by the way is far from cookie. I refuse to crumble, I am a simple man and live a simple life and I make do with what I have, yes I do strive for better things but all within the realm of my possibilities. Family to me comes first starting with my wife and my mom and every single family member after that, but sometimes family comes with a jagged edge, and if wounds are caused they may take a long time to heal. Word of advise don't cause them, you may regret it, and if you can prevent it never be a cookie.

7 comments:

Erin said...

Very wise words, and an excellent way to put it!

Anonymous said...

Wow tio, that was wise... really makes you wonder huh? I'll be sure to keep this thought with me always.
love you Vane

Chely said...

This is a very important thought to keep in mind.

Unfortunately, sometimes we tend to say or do things and not realize that we have crumbled someone's feelings.

Other times people crumble cookies at will and this is sad. Nevertheless, it is important to dust the crumbs off first then talk to the person that crumbled them.

Communication is very important. It helps to straighten misunderstandings and avoid misconceptions. It is never easy but, if we deal with the crumbs in a timely way, we will have more people to enjoy the cookies with.

JC said...

true indeed!!! hurt takes a lot of time to heal but sometimes people hurt others at the heat of the moment...and regret it later

Michelle said...

It may take a lot to crumble a cookie. Sometimes it's not always easy to crumble, but every cookie has it's breaking point. Like My Tia said, you may not realize it but sometimes the things you say can really hurt people's feelings. Whether it is intentional or indirectly. So always be careful what you say because some cookies crumble easier than others.

Nikki Darling said...

I think its pretty sad when people crush your cookie and dont really care while crumbling it. People know that they are doing harm when they say or do bad things but still do it anyway, thinking that because the cookie jar is a "community" of some sort...that no one will care or be hurt.

It also hurts the most when people crumble cookies from their own cookie jar.

People need to man up to their actions and bake new cookies.

Thats all I have to say about that.

La Bella Lady said...

Now I'm hungry :( Chip'a'hoy for me when I finish reading your blog.

I agree with the above stated "Very wise words". It's the kind of thinking that... gets you....'thinking'.

P.S. Here is the first joke my son ever learned from his mommy:
"Why did the cookie go to the Dr.'s?"
---"Why?"---
"Because it fell crummy!!!!"

(He was rolling when he first said it himself to someone.)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants