Thursday, September 07, 2006

Anticipation

Just sitting here eating my chicharron and bean burrito and thinking that in just 15 more days we will be going on our vacation. We have been waiting for it all year long as it will be our way to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary and we chose to take a five-day Mexican Riviera Cruise with our family. We invited and many took the invite seriously because 15 relatives are coming with us. This should be a blast.

I hear that part of the entertainment will be a sexy man's legs contest and they want to enter me, maybe not so much because I have great looking hairy legs, which I do he, he, he, but because 27 or so years ago I saw "mi chica" for the very first time as she was participating in a sexy legs contest. She took second then so the preasure is on me, will I even qualify? Nawwww!

Last cruise we took they also had karaoke, my younger sister is a seasoned karaokerer (yeap I thnk I made that word) and she loves to karaoke, my other sister and I like to karaoke, so... chances are at some point we will make fools of ourselves and pretend we can sing. It's all in good fun. Also on our last trip they had a latin band that played Salsa and Merengue and cumbias too, I'm really hoping for an encore on that, we'll be dancing all night for sure.

I have a favor to ask of you my fellow bloggers, remind me to take a tube of sun screen, last time we forgot it and "mi chica" bought one on the ship for a woping $35.00, I told her I could have done without it just fine, shit for that price I not only expected the sun screened but eclipsed all together, $35.00 buckaroos for sun screen, high seas robbery I say... those modern day pirates.

I have never been to Catalina Island, definitely that will be a highlight of the trip, San Diego should be fun and Ensenada exciting, not to mention cheap, I love haggling for good prices while shopping in Mexico. I'll be looking for my Ensenada HD shirt, can't have too many of those.

So... the countdown begins, just 15 more days.

6 comments:

Erin said...

LOL - I am not a bully!!!

I thoroughly enjoy your blog, and although I have been a stalker up till now I have to say your posts are very entertaining!

Congrats on the 25th anniversary, and have a great time on that cruise!

Oh, you MUST take a picture of those legs so that we can give our humble opinion of whether you'll win the contest ;)

Crystal said...

I'm right there with you tio! Since the begining of this month I've been counting down. I even have little numbers on my calendar telling me that I have 18 days left until the trip! (I have 18 because my trip does not start until monday afternoon after I get out of work.)

I am very very excited! Our documents should be arriving today/tomorrow, so we're one step closer!

Anonymous said...

Im also with you tio! every day i get a text message from Crystal! 18 days left, 17 days left. esta loca. i cant wait. ohhh!! when we get to ensenada we need to go to eat tacos de pescado okay!? :D

-Maryita

Jose said...

erin - Ok, you are not a bully. I'm glad you enjoy my blog now that you gave it a chance. Thanks for the good wishes and well see about the legs. lol

crystal - Our vacation starts two days early because we still have to get to California. You are already there.

miss britt - Ensenada should be fun, I have been there once before on a previous cruise. Haggling is fun isn't it?

Maryita - You'll catch up with us in no time, you will enjoy the cruise, oh and tacos de pescado sound good to me.

Nikki Darling said...

16 days left!! =D!

MrManuel said...

I LOVE cruises! You'll love Catalina. It is beautiful!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants