Sunday, September 24, 2006

My Guest Blogger Chely from "Chely's Memoirs"



I asked my sister to be my guest blogger since I won't be able to post until after the trip, so without further ado here's my little sister taking over for me:

Hello Joe Cool's readers!

I think my brother is in for a surprise. First of all, he keeps saying that he will not be able to post and he already put his hands on three different computers since his vacation started! Do you believe that a Blogger such as he, will actually last a whole week without posting? I don't think so!

As he has been telling you, we are all going on a cruise and he needs to realize that THERE ARE computers on the ship and it has INTERNET access (with a fee of course). Plus, either my son-in-law or myself will take our laptops with us. So, do not fear my dear brother!

Let me tell you that, not only is Joe Cool "picture happy" but so are we. You should see us on family events. Just about all of us carry a digital camera where ever we go. If we are celebrating a birthday per se, the minute a memorable pose is available, 20 of us, (more or less) "click" away! It is funny to view the pictures afterwards and see the same pose in 20 different angles.

Talking about pictures, I don't know how my brother is going to do it, but he'll have plenty of pictures to share. So brace yourself!

On a different subject, I'd just like to take this opportunity to address myself to his loyal readers and share the love I have for him. I'd like to invite you to view the entry I wrote about my brother in my blog's "August Archives". As you may have noticed, he is a family man and our family has always been very close. We have definitely suffered our ups and downs, but the ups heavily outweigh the downs. Either that or we try to find something positive about the situations, learn from them and move on.

So, I'll leave you with a quick "see you soon!" and I hope you enjoy his future posts.
[Don't forget to vote for him!]

Bye

5 comments:

Jose said...

Thank you little sister and I'm so looking forward to us sailing away. I hope that now that you understand blogger a little bit more you'll enjoy posting more often.

Lana said...

O added you to my blogroll

MrManuel said...

The two times I have been on a cruise, I have been very tempted to use the computers, but have held off both times. Was hard though. Enjoy your trip guys!

Erin said...

Hi Joe's sister!!

I'm sure he will find some way to blog, lol. I'm surprised he hasn't already!!

Jose I hope you are having a FABULOUS cruise!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip! And try not to blog...It may be tempting but the break will be worth it in the long run.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants