Friday, September 08, 2006

Pick Me I'm an Easy Target!

Due to technical difficulties our computer at home does not have access to the internet, which means I will be very quiet until Monday so no posts, no BOTBs, no pictures... No fun! But oh well such is life.

I hardly ever get sick but today I'm fighting the flue, I hope to beat it but if my record in the BOTBs matches is any indication I just may have to stay in bed all weekend. I just cannot figure out how to improve my record, as a matter of fact I continue to slide further and further back. I believe my record right now is 35 wins and 61 losses on my Joe Cool's Blog and 27 wins and 40 losses on my Arizona... But it's a dry heat! blog. See the thing is than other than saying "shit" once in a while I refuse to cuss, after all my whole family reads my blog. I have noticed that profanity and nudity gather points like there's no tomorrow but those are two things that I'm not good at.

If anyone out there is willing to share the secret as to how to compete for 200 points each time, I'm all ears, all I know is that it takes me a long time to accrue 25 points much less 200. At least I'm getting some good comments from new people that never gave me the time of day before and my Joe Cool's Blog is getting over 100 hits per day, so it's getting better and better. However don't forget to visit my photo blog, that one is pretty fun too.

Well, hopefuly I will be back on line Monday morning, so until then have a very nice weekend.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Sorry Dad... I started the bug. It was me, then Alayna, then Diego, now you and my mom. With a house of 13 it travels very fast!

Chely said...

Pobresito:(

Drink plenty of fluids and canelita con limon.

Now, you still haven't showed me how to sign up to get these points you are talking about.

I also tried adding a counter on my blog but got stuck. This new technology drives me crazy at times. I fixed the picture you told me and my profile is still waaaaay at the bottom.

I don't know how Crystal created my blog, poin is,I can not do many of the things you guys do. Even to type my title with a bigger font or a different color doesn't work. I told Crystal that she is going to have to make me another one.

Well, let's see what happends. Stay tooned.

Buffy said...

I went without internet connection for three days and almost bit my fingers off.

Erin said...

Hi Joe!

The tip on getting points is to vote for the BOTB's. If you vote for every blog for like an hour or so (or an hour over a full day even) you should get at least 50 - 100 points a day. I vote for about an hour in the morning and an hour at night and I get around 200 credits a day. Now on battling, you should always choose who you battle, not start a battle, and of course choose someone with a losing record. Start off small 35 - 50. Don't bother with the 25 point ones, no one votes for them. And then try to win :) You'll win enough to come out at least even if not ahead, but if you vote while you're battling you'll be earning credits anyhow! In no time at all you'll be able to battle the 200 credit people (hint, go against the cheeseburger guy, he doesn't have a good record ;))

MrManuel said...

I have no advice for you on the blog battles as I have never tried it. I don't really believe in them. Besides the regular readers I have, I don't really care what others think of my blog.

Hope you are feeling better now..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants