Monday, October 16, 2006

The Bears at Cardinals


Chicago Bears At Arizona Cardinals Monday Night Football October 16th!!

With only 1 win and four loses, will my Arizona Cardinals win tonight? There's nothing more exciting that to see the underdogs give the top dogs a hard time and tonight could be one of those nights. The unbeaten Chicago Bears could and hopefully will be beaten by the struggling Cardinals.

Living only 5 minutes away from the new Cardinal Stadium in Glendale it's going to be interesting to see what kind of I-10 traffic I get going home. Traffic is heavy as it is and a Monday game will add a lot of cars that will most likely make my commute a nightmare. The game is expected to draw more than 60,000 fans to the stadium, but it will all be worth it because my Cardinals will win tonight. (Wishful thinking)

Loyalty starts at home -- That's why I am a Cardinal fan. I live in Phoenix and therefore I support all of our home teams weather they are good or bad. Bad teams have their mission too, and it is to be the top dogs nightmare. If the Cardinals beat the Cowboys I'm a happy camper, I don't expect much from them but that doesn't mean that I don't wish they win, sure it would be nice if they won every game they played but for now I am just content to have a home team to root for.

While I'm not a huge sports fan, I like what the new football stadium and hockey arena have brought to my neighborhood. And with the soon to be finished Stadium Walk, there will be plenty of exciting things for all to see and do.

6 comments:

Chely said...

Hmmm.

Sorry, I'm not a sports fan, although World Cup Soccer and Championship Boxing does capture my attention.

My husband doesn't consider Ice Skating and Gymnastics sports, so that leaves me out of the sports world.

Regina Avalos said...

I really hope they win tonight. I live in the Phoenix area too, and last week's lost was just heartbreaking!

Anonymous said...

Surfed in via BE

Cheers from Toronto!

MrManuel said...

Well, up 20-0 right now, your team looks good so far...

Erin said...

Congrats! As a loyal Patriots fan myself, I know the excitement of seeing your team on Monday night football - or Sunday, or Saturday, or Thursday, heck anyday will do, lol.

Glad they won!!

Erin said...

Now that is a big big oops... :(

Shame on me for not actually watching the end of the game *hangs head* They were killing them, and I really thought it was a done deal...

So sorry Jose - that is one tough loss

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants