Friday, October 13, 2006

Strenght in Numbers


Click on Image

My comment was as follows:

Jose said...
"I'll be praying for you and your son. He's quite the little hero".
10/12/2006 7:19 PM

Her reply to me was:

CP said...
"Jose - Oy, you don't know the half of it. Today, he had to give a urine sample. He couldn't do the clean catch sample on his own (he's only 10) and he wouldn't hear of the nurse helping him, nor his stepdaddy. So, I got the job. I faced away from him, held the cup for him over the bowl while he did the iodine wipe and then...he proceeded to pee all over my hand...ON PURPOSE! He thought it was the funniest thing ever. He said "whoops! bad aim! i missed!". He's a little shit...and the love of my life".

If you are wondering what this is all about "Click Here" read the post entitled "Here We Go Again" and then show her your support. You'll feel good if you do.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I heard about this earlier, and of course I ran right over to give her my prayers and thoughts. I can't imagine what she is going through right now, it is so good of everyone to post this, I'm sure she could use all the support she can get right now!

Elena said...

Fui a la pagina de CP y llore con lo qu e le esta pasando. Estoy elaborando un comentario en ingles porque si no, no me va a entender.
Por supuesto que voy a orar por ella y su hijo, es mas, ya estoy orando.
Thanks brother.

Chely said...

Chely was here...and there.

Anonymous said...

Clueless as yet, but on my way to find out.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants