Thursday, October 26, 2006

Pieces and Bits

Good day for me today, finally I am no longer a loser, today I am a contender. Let me explain, when I first came to BE and started battling I won the first three battles in a row and then I started losing, I had a deficit of 25 battles at one point but today at around noon my I had the same amount of wins as I had loses and as a good omen it read like this 111 - 111. Then an hour later it read 112 - 111, yepper finally 220 battles later I had more wins than loses.

Also, today my blog's counter saw the 10,000 hit mark, not bad for a ESL Blogger, at least that's the way I see it, considering that I only discovered blogging back in June. I think it's a pretty decent record for a so-so blog that so far has already given me lots of good friends.

~~~~~~~~~~

Today we started decorating our pumkin for the contest to be held on Halloween Day. It was decided that we were going to paint it black as to set it appart from the rest, however as my brother-in-law opened the can of paint, the paint splattered all over him and it was oil based paint, I'll take that as an omen and I hope it's a good one, because it took him a long time to remove all the paint from his body and face.

Last week we decorated our piece of wall in the company's dinning room and we started a full blown competition as after we presented our display all the other departments including the ones that already had their displays up used the next day to go and buy more stuff, no way they wanted us warehouse guys to out do them, judging will take place on Tuesday so I don't know how we'll fare, but it was fun setting the standard. The dinning room looks pretty spooky but in a fun way.

~~~~~~~~~~
Finally I have a picture to show you on the display, it only took us about two hours to put it together, the skeleton head sings and the witch plastered to the coffin pleads for help to come down, and the R.I.P. headstone lights up.
~

3 comments:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Dude! You stole my next post! One counter says 10K, but I was waiting on the other to sort of make it official!

It's about BE too! Dang...quit reading my mind!

Seriously, after I post it...maybe this evening or tomorrow...you'll understand.

Congrats on 10K!

Lana said...

looks cool

Anonymous said...

That's a scary looking decoration there.

And congratulations on the BE wins and the visitors. It's a nice feeling when your blog starts to attract that kind of attention.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants