Friday, October 27, 2006

Look! It's Bozette in the Co-pilot Seat


If you go to the circus you can see the clowns drive their little car and get into all kinds of trouble, that's why today I am placing a clown, a female clown at that in the co-pilot seat, so if any of you are in our way you better stay off the road just to be on the safe side, because together we are going to get into all sorts of trouble.

So Bozette, weather you get the top of the line Garmin navigator or a good ol' fashion map, it won't matter because I'm sure I'll manage to get lost in this here freeway of blogs anyway.

And now, without further ado, please join me in welcoming someone that won't need an introduction because you all know her, she's Bozette form "Pictures From My World" in the co-pilot seat, it will be a wild ride all week long. So do me a big favor and when you come to visit me just click on her thumbnail and visit her as well, even if she is in your side bar.

2 comments:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

She's a honey and challenging me right now...hope she wins...I've over BE!

Lana said...

Hey Thank you and boy what fun be could have. I may becoming to the Phoenix area soon. My sister is sick and lives there. If I do we so have to meet up.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants