Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Immediate Future

Some of the things that I want to do in the very immediate future are:

Eat "Carne Asada" again, even though I had it Sunday and Monday, yes that was two days in a row but I'm a meat eater and I want more.

I want to go watch the movie "Happy Feet" with "mi chica" and my 3 1/2-year old grandson Diego whom at this point in life after watching the movie "Cars" over 100 times knows the dialog and has asked him mommy if she can change his name to "Lightning McQueen". He's is a that perfect age where he can really appreciate cartoon movies. Watching his expressions is priceless.

And go home because it's finally time. Talk to you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Chely said...

How Cute:)

Lori, her son, my girls and I when to the movies on Saturday and watched "Happy Feet". I am sure that Diego is going to enjoy it. Just watch out! Branden (Lori's Son) got so excited that he started stomping his feet throughout the movie and Lori had to Shuuushhhs him. So, beware!

I loved the cinematography and the Latin music they chose as part of their soundtrack.

Michelle said...

I wanna go see it too!!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants