Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Co-pilot of the Week

Tom Jackson Online
"The truth is the truth whether whispered or shouted. View online at www.tomjacksononline.co.uk"

Today I'm welcoming Tom Jackson to the co-pilot seat. I have never been to the other side of the pond so I couldn't tell you much about what goes on over there, but Tom is there so if you visit his blog you'll get a little insight on things happening in the U.K. Tom is pretty good at posting daily, at least he is trying so there is plenty of good stuff to read. Please do me a favor and go visit him, he is on my side bar just a click away.

~~~~~~~~~~


25 peeps

After 12 days, I'm still there, don't forget to keep voting for me. My goal was to last more than a day and at this time I'm well over that mark. Now let's just see how much longer I can stay on the front page.

Just click on the picture or on the link below and then click on my thumbnail and that's all, easy enough isn't it?

http://www.25peeps.com/r/2180

2 comments:

Erin said...

I clicked and visted your renter!! I love that you're still on 25 peeps - with a great picture I might add!

Elena said...

Fide, no supe como entrar al blogg de tu copiloto.

Dime como hacerlo.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants