Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Dear Me,


Dear Me,

Please don't forget to mention the new co-pilot for this week. This time we are cruising all the way to the Philipines where ivan resides. I have encountered this blog on and off and I believe I even have commented on some of her letters to herself.

Please visit her, by clicking her thumbnail on my sidebar and tell her I sent you to say hi. You too will find all of her "Dear Me" letters entertaining. she is absolutely worth the visit.

Dear all of you,

Now go and click, click, click, on her thumbnail, whatcha waitin' for :)

4 comments:

Elena said...

Cero y van dos.

No se como entrar a vicitar a tus copilotos.

Explicame por favor.

Love ya

Elena said...

Sorry! visitar es cos "s"

burra!

Elena said...

Bueno, una tras otra, o como dice mi cunada Lulu, voy pendejada tras pendejada.

La palabra es "con" no cos.

Bye now.

Jose said...

Elena - Lo unico que tienes que hacer es "click" el cuadrito al lado donde dice "rent my blog" es es mi co-piloto.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants