Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Year-end Preparations

I know my posts have been few and far, that should all change as the New Year arrives. With year-end preparations at work, an upcoming inventory and general clean-up, and trying to close most of the loose ends is taking most of my energy. I know I must be gaining weight because the Christmas goodies come in just about every day, I will need to start formulating a diet plan that I can keep. And then as many of us are trying to use all of our remaining vacation days, skelleton crews are popular right now, so bear with me and hopefuly comes January I will be back on track with both my Joe Cool blog as well as my Arizona... It's a dry heat photo blog too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have actual SKELETONS at work? You must work in a GRAVEYARD! hahahahahaha

I crack me up!

Have a great holiday, Jose!

Oh, and I am NOT a pain to my husband...well...not right NOW anyway.... ;-)

Chely said...

Dear Brother,

I don't know if you've missed me or not. I have not been commenting or posting for the same reasons you describe.

Too much is happening in my life right now and I am preparing to head on back to you guys in Arizona. In reading Elena & Lori's Blog, I see that it is the same with them. So, I assume that we will all be back on track with these blogs come January.

Not to mention, I hav not started on my "Christmas Newsletter" which will be done but not turned in until early 2007. My plan is to not make it as long this time but I will be touching on important moments of 2006.

So, take care, be patient and God willing, I'll see you on Saturday.

I Love You - Besitos,

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants