Tuesday, January 02, 2007

~~~~~ 2007 ~~~~~

Seems like we made it, and based on the comments I've read so far sounds like you all had a nice time receiving the new year. I too had a good time in the company of most of my family. We waited for the countdown and at the stroke of midnight we all hugged and kissed wished each other good things and at around 12:30 a.m. mi chica and I headed home. We stayed up until 4:00 a.m watching movies before we finally decided to go to sleep.

When we left my sister's house we looked up to the sky and the moon had a ring around it. It was breath taking to see it on the first hour of the first day of the year. I read somewhere that moon rings are a sign of bad weather to come but I live in the desert and these first three days have been beautiful, I'll give it a couple more days to see if there's any change in the weather. Me, I just want to think that seeing a moon ring the very first hour of the year is a sign of good luck.

On Tuesday I got to work and logged on, I decided to have my first BOTB of the year and when I looked at my tumbnail my record was 163 - 163. How is that for starting with a clean slate. For a while there I started to slip back but I'm back to being a contender. I call this my sign of good luck number two.

So what else is new? Not much I will just pick it up where I left if last year. Thank God the holidays are over though, as much as I like them I always dread gaining too much weight. I normally weigh 192 lbs., but with all the darn goodies that come with Thanksgiving and end with the New Year I am very close to hitting the 200 lb mark (Hint to "mi chica" -- Gym membership!!!). I'm not big on New Year's resolutions but this one is one that I will have to pay attention and really commit to. It's not cool when I run out of breath just to tie my damn shoe.

And talking about resolutions I got me a new camera so as soon as I get used to it I will continue posting pictures on my "Arizona... But it's a dry heat!" photo blog. I miss taking and posting pictures so look for some new ones in the near future.

Until the next one.

4 comments:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I miss your photo posts too!

I tried going back to BE and got my butt kicked about 4 out of 5 times!

Erin said...

I'm with Mushy - I miss your pictures!

I'm glad you had a great New Years!!

Chely said...

Cool, you got a new Camera!!!

Looking forward to your new photo posts.

Love Ya,

Your little sister.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good new year. All I know is I drank way too much...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants