Friday, January 26, 2007

The Mark Of Diego


When I get home I usually place my camera on my side table by the bed, I figure that's a safe place to leave it... Or is it? Many times when I am going to download the pictures in the computer I start seeing a lot of images that I know for a fact were not taken by me.

Some are interesting and some are not but for sure non of them were targeted at a specific subject. Call it abstract art if you will. I also find out that my batteries have been drained of their power therefore making my next great shot an imposibility. Trust me it has happened that I'm ready to take a picture and the damn camera shuts off.

So who is this this photography afficionado that takes so many of this shots? How come I can't ever catch him in flagrante? I would like to talk to him and maybe talk him into starting his own photo blog so that he can display his talents and show them to the world. Maybe even battle me in the BOTB against my Arizona... photo blog.

So far he has proven to be very elusive, it's obvious that he is quick and that his trigger or in this case button happy fingers are trully fast. He goes in does the job and gets out with a quick and well planned getaway plan.

Well his luck run out because the last time he went and used my camera he left his signature all over it and the evidence undeniably points towards only one culprit.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXX
XXXX
XXX
XX
X
.
.
.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was just too darn cute!

Nikki Darling said...

ahahaahaha

thats hilarious.

thank God it wasn't Ducko...

Michelle said...

Hey my son is an artist... what can I say... He's very talented!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Busted ;)

My son does exactly the same thing. Last time I went to upload I had over 100 pictures of his games and room, lol.

Anonymous said...

lol, noice!

:)

Anonymous said...

caught on tape! lol

voting for you on BE

stop by and leave us a comment

http://blogaboutyourblog.com

Anonymous said...

LOL, Busted!!! You will have to get him his own camera and hopefully he won't want to use yours anymore. Then your batteries will be good when you want them.

Have a great weekend,
Betty :)

Anonymous said...

Great post! It's good to be back.

Like the new look, and good to have the Mustang back.

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog!

We'd love to have the chance to review it on our new site!

We're looking for bloggers willing to be our first!

Anonymous said...

hahaha. Izais did the same thing to us. He took alot of pictures under the bed . Then took a video. Then at the end of the video he points the camera down and we see his not matching shoes and dirty pants. haha

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

THAT IS PRICELESS! ;)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants