Sunday, January 28, 2007

Weather 2 N V


Just two weeks ago we were experiencing very cold weather in Phoenix. Nearby cities such as Mesa, Scottsdale and Awatuki even received snow. Yes you heard or in this case read it right it snowed in Phoenix but now all that seems like it was a mirrage, after all this is the desert, right?

Last week the weather was so nice that I even decided to go and wash the car and ride with the top down. What a treat! No more bundling up or turning the heather on. I took the picture above so that you could get a glimpse of how nice we are having it.

Sorry for those that are still fighting the snow and the bad conditions. I know many of you actually enjoy the cold weather but I will remain true to my West Coast weather and start enjoying this wondeful weather.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful day. I look forward to more of those my way. We had a nice day today, but more snow is predicted Monday/Tuesday and all weekend. Not sure how much yet.

Have a great week,
Betty :)

Anonymous said...

I like my four seasons, if it's winter, then let it be cold and snowy.

Anonymous said...

WOW! I'm liking the new "duds" around here! How nice!

Sorry I haven't been by often, but you know why!

Love it!

Michelle said...

What are you talking about? I am still COLD!

P.S. I am am not your renter anymore! Waa!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it has been nicer here the last few days too. Back in the 60s!

La Bella Lady said...

I always say the weather here in California is bisexual...it cannot make up it's mind wether it's hot or cold. If I decide to wear boots and a jacket, the sun decides to shine. If I wear a bikini (yah right) the clouds start to cry.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants