Monday, March 12, 2007

The In-Laws Have a Birthday


Birthday boys cutting the cake. Remember I mentioned that one turned 21 and the other 70. the little one wearing the blue muscle shirt will be four in two more weeks. We had a small family gathering while my niece was also hosting a party for her daughter. I tell ya, it never ends. It's like we just like to party all the time.
My sister in law made the cake. It was a small but tasty velvet cake. I don't know about you but I take home made cake over store bought cake anytime. There was plenty of "carne asada", beans and salsa to go around. In the end my stomach was the winner.
So, mi chica gets a phone call from the place in Los Angeles where they purchased my daughters wedding dress, apparently they won't be able to get it and they decided to act dumb and give her lip because they know we are Arizona and we are too far from them, well think again, seems we are going to Los Angeles again on Thursday (Road trip #3 this year). This will be a very quick trip, the plan was to go on Thursday and come back on Friday but I think we will stay until Saturday provided we find a baby sitter for my granddaughter.
Weddings and wedding dresses, not an easy task.

4 comments:

Erin said...

It does seem like you party all the time :)

And we want pictures of YOU next time!!

Tara said...

I second what EC said!

Webmiztris said...

it seems like everybody's birthdays are in march. in my husband's family, they always have a group party for all the March birthdays. I guess June is a major baby-making month. :)

MrManuel said...

Go give them hell!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants