Wednesday, March 14, 2007

YouTube Karaoke


First let me apologise to my co-pilot of the week. He's been on my sidebar for three days already and I had not welcomed him. I just been to busy and have had little computer time. Anyway, YouTube Karaoke has been my co-pilot before. I like it when I get returned renters because it only means that I have made a long lasting friend.

The idea of YouTube Karaoke is for you to sing while you listen to the song, I know for a fact that many songs have been posted and trust me it's a lot of fun. Go ahead and give it a try, American Idol material we may not be, but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun.

Click on the thumbnail and start singing... whatcha waitin' for?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will definitely check this out. The only problemo I see is I think I'm a much better singer than I SOUND - LOL!!

Saludos!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants