Monday, March 26, 2007

Jetting Through Life



Here's a blog that has been around for a while, this is one of the few that are still around since the recent disappearance of the blogs. This blog is written by Melissa of Ohio and it has lots of nice interesting posts, be sure to go an visit and say hi via a comment or two.

Welcome Jetting Through Life as my co-pilot of the week. Ironically she also recruits co-pilots.

~~~~~~~~~~

Today, my grandson Diego turns f-o-u-r. I can't get over how fast my grand kids are growing up, and to think that number six is on the way. Don't want to think of me as old but I would be living in denial if I didn't accept that fact.

I remember a long time ago I told "mi chica" that I was getting married young because I wanted to have a chance to meet my grand kids, God has been good to me on that request/wish, I love every single one of them, even when they get on my nerves with all their running and shouting. That's only a good sign that they are all happy healthy kids.

Hopefully when it's their time (when they become teenagers) things won't be too out of hand. With morality and family values as I knew them disappearing I don't know what is in store for them, but my wish is that we as a family guide them and instill what was taught to us by our parents. I know times change but traditions and good maners shouldn't.

5 comments:

Mel said...

Happy birthday to your grandson! I agree with you about manners. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

hey there! thanks for dropping by my blog and posting a comment. = )

i too love inspirational and personal development stories/articles. i'm glad i bumped into your blog. i know i can learn a lot from you regarding family life! = )

Tara said...

Hope he has a blessed day :)

Lynda said...

I think morality and family values also have to do with parenting, so I'll bet they turn out ok.

Erin said...

I vote for this blog a lot on BOTB - I think she is great!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants