Monday, March 19, 2007

Mom's Cafe Home Cooking

What's better than Mom's Cafe Home Cooking? Well in my world it's a toss up, because "mi chica" is a hell of a cook too. I have been blessed with two great cooks in my life. Every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I stop at my mom's after work and spend about three hours with her. She in turn makes sure I have something to eat when I get there.

Then the rest of the week it's my wife's cooking and of course outside food during the weekends.

So when I had a bid from "Mom's Cafe Home Cooking" to be the co-pilot of the week, it hit to close to home and I had to accept. If you haven't visited this blog yet, please do so by clicking on the thumbnail. You will find a plethora of recipes to satisfy just about any ones appetite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip! I'm always interested in discovering a new food related blog. :)

Ari (Baking and Books)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants