Thursday, March 22, 2007

Times Are Changing!

Where are all my friends? There was a time when I used to win some of the BOTBs and I know that it is not because I am the best writter or anything like that. My long time readers (OK, I know that I just started my blog back on June of 06, but many of the blogs I used to read are now gone, vanished, and missing in action) know that I am a ESL blogger, and that bloggin' has been helping me with my creative writing. (I wish that blogging would help me with my pronunciation but that's another story)

So then, back to the question. Where are my friends? The ones that used to vote for me even if just to humor me. With the exception of EC and SeƱor Mushy they are pretty much gone, and I miss them. However it's good to see new blogs come out to play, it only adds to the diversity of thoughts and ideas that are these blogs.

No, I am not complaining about not winning, I really don't care about that, I rather see your comments. The only reason I like to win some is because it's easier to keep battling. I don't have a plethora of points stashed away, I pretty much have to accrue at least the 26 needed points to start a battle.

Did you notice I said start a battle? Is seems like nobody wants to start them anymore, I constantly log on to an empty "Current Battle of the Blogs Challengers" box.

Well in any case, I'm still here and willing to keep meeting more of you, there is a good amount of new blogs that I have been reading and some of them are pretty interesting or have something in common with me. It's no secret I like American Idol, so you can guess that most of you that like to post about it most likely will get a comment from me, if you haven't it is because maybe I haven't discover you yet.

So to my old friends, thanks for all your comments and continued support, and to everyone else, well I hope to meet you soon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe! Good to see you still around. Took a bit of a blogging hiatus, but I'm trying to slowly get back into things. Been checking out BotB too, and things do look rather slow there.

Webmiztris said...

i haven't been battling lately either. there's so much talk about people cheating on BOTB and I don't want to give my credits up to cheaters. I'm sure i'll get into again sometime, but for now, to hell with it.

Unknown said...

Well you know where I was....LOL...but I'm back now trying to frantically pack up this place by the end of April. Thanks for your comment about the CB-ers. I thought they were real interesting too.

Cheers, Jose!

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Truth be known...I'm trying as hard as I can to lose all my points, but I'm winning more than I lose. I want to quit playing that thing altogether! It takes up too much of my time and gives false hits anyway.

Mel said...

hey Joe, I am new to your blog, although I have been blogging for a while now. Just showing ya some love with a comment :)

I used to play BOTB alot but just stopped. I dont know why, I guess I lost interest. But my comments count has been way down too, alot of my friends are gone too. I am sticking with blogging though :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Joe. Thanks for visiting. Hope you're enjoying the weekend. Got home late today but had a lovely time with my husband and his family. I'm too tired to blog about it though. I'll share about it soon.

Sorry I'm not familiar with BOTB.

Take care and have a lovely Sunday ahead.

MrManuel said...

I am not sure where your voters are because I don't participate in BOTB, but I have noticed my comments down in general.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants