Friday, March 02, 2007

Shove It Where The Sun Don't Shine

I come in to work at 7:00 a.m and I park my car right outside our doors, well with the weather being a little cold we don't open the overhead doors until either the first truck comes in to make a delivery or when the outside is warmer than the inside, but normally we open those doors around 8:00 a.m.

I don't know about you all but I eat everyday so I got hungry and decided to go out to get me a "carne asada" burrito but when I got into my car I noticed something different, my coffee mug which normally rests between the passenger seat and the hand brake lever was not standing but it was knocked down and that's when I forced my sight towards the center console and instead of finding my awesome sounding CD/Mp3 car stereo I found... let me give you one guess, you give up? OK, OK, I'll tell ya, what I found was a big hole and a bunch of hanging wires and cables all over, and pieces of broken plastic from the console face plate.

What I didn't find was a "Thank You Sucker" note, what is wrong with people these days, no manners. I would figure that's the least they should do after violating your property.

Well thank you insensitive SOB, thanks for leaving me with $600.00 worth of damage just to take a $75.00 dollar stereo, I hope you can get a joint or two out of it you insensitive piece of shit, go ahead take that stereo and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Darn, that felt good, anyway all the music I can hear now while driving is the sound coming out of the pipes, fortunately that 5.0 does produce a sweet sound. If you feel inclined to make a collection towards my new stereo fund I am not going to stop you.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Awwww, that totally sucks Jose!!!

I've had my stereo ripped off twice in college so I know how you feel - it bites the big one :)

MrManuel said...

Sorry to hear that man, that really sucks. I have had a bunch of friends who have had radios stolen and I know how much it pisses them off.

PowersTwinB said...

This world is full of shitheads isnt it? I'm sorry for your loss, but more sorry the SOB did so much damage! Life sucks some days! Thanks for visiting my photo hunt tonight!

Biker Betty said...

That is just so frustrating when someone steals from you. We have been robbed a couple of times and it hurts.

One of my elder son's friends stole from him and my younger son. We had practically adopted him as a son and had him over lots of times. It hurt. He stole over $400 of stuff and came back for more, but our house alarm went off and scared him away. He had stole our house key!!

Chely said...

Ay, Que gacho!

Excuse the question but...did they take any of your CD's along with it?

Unknown said...

I am sooo sorry for you! What bastards!

I had a car stereo stolen about 20 years ago at a roller rink. Like you, they did alot of unnecessary damage, breaking every window on the car with a baseball bat. One would have done the trick.

I hope you get your tunes back soon.

Cheers, Jose!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants