Wednesday, April 04, 2007

New York Nitty Gritty


"CLICK ON THE PICTURE"

So the other day I checked my bids to see who would be the week's co-pilot. To my amazement Otilius from New York Nitty Gritty put in a bid and I gladly accepted it, making him the co-pilot of the week.

Points where exchanged and actually they are now gone, lost, since I keep losing in the BOTBs but for a full day he was here riding the ponies with Joe Cool, it was kinda West Coast meets East Coast. However he is no longer riding with me, I think the new servers BE is using lost some of the information. Anyway, I decided to honor the most consistent winning blog by acknowledging him with this post.

I am not going to talk about his blog because we all know it, shit we've all been beaten over and over by it but what you can do for my phantom co-pilot of the week is go to his blog by clicking on the picture and enjoy it, oh and while you are there vote for him.

Or better yet CLICK HERE - The 2006 Best of the Blogs Awards and vote for him now, he is a finalist there, please show your support, Do it right now I tell ya.

4 comments:

Mel said...

I actually have been on a winning streak but now that I have said something I will probably jinx it LOL!

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I've visited NYNG's site many times before. I almost didn't figure out what this one was until I enlarged it! Dang...I'm slow!

Lynda said...

I rediscovered him when I started my photo blog. I discovered your blogs then too!

Mel said...

I am commenting again, I am commenting on every blog I read all weekend long. Like an easter present or something. Hugs come with the comments too, if you are a huggy person. If not we'll air kiss LOL

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants