Friday, April 06, 2007

What's in a Name



Right before my car stereo was stolen I was listening to an mp3 disc that my brother had recorded for me as a Christmas present. The stereo read different formats and had several functions that I did not have the time to use as I rather concentrate on driving.

Anyway, one day I decided to press a button that would show me the song and singer names, what I didn't know was that my brother had named the entire CD after me. How cool is that? The stereo may be gone but I still have the disc, and let me tell ya, it's about ten hours long and has close to 100 tracks.

I continue to listen to the sound of the exhaust and all the other sounds that the radio conceal, because I still haven't replaces the stereo.

2 comments:

MrManuel said...

100 songs? That is a nice brother.

Mel said...

I'd go crazy without tunes in my car, I'd stay on the phone all the time so in the interest of safely I got sattelite radio. Sorry about your sterio!

Happy Easter joe!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants