Monday, April 09, 2007

Rubber "Balls" vs. Indecent Exposure

Most of us refer of our cars as a she. So why do some fools keep hanging this rubber testicles under the rear bumper? Does the car suffer of an identity crisis? Or does the driver think he needs to display some "balls" to let other drivers his bad? In either case I think it's just plain stupid, call me dumb but I just don't see where the statement is.

So the other day I see a woman driving a truck with testicles hanging under the rear bumper. I had to think maybe she is a lesbian and wishes she could have some of her own but since she can't she'll just hang some on her rear bumper. Wow, real classy.

Or maybe it was something like, "Honey, last time I went to the store this punk kid wanted to race me on my mini van, I would like to take your car in case I see him again, I want to take the one with balls, so I can teach him a lesson".

As I said, I just don't get it.

(I guess I could tell you about the time that my niece let me take her car to work and I felt funny because the license plate read "Princess", oh but that could be another story).

So, since most of us refer of our cars as a she, I'm going to come out with some sort of rubber boobs to hang in the front grill of the car. That for sure will define my cars sex without a doubt.

In my case, if I could afford it I would just need lots of chrome and a hot rod engine to put on my car. And I will continue to call my car... well my car.

So, does anyone out there know why people men or women would hang rubber testicles under their cars? If you do, please shed some light into the subject. There was a state that wanted to outlaw this things but they couldn't do it, something to do with freedom of expression. If I was in charge I would just suspend the car's licence siting indecent exposure. And unless the car or the owner I don't care which of the two covers them with a brief or shorts, I wouldn't lift the suspension. We can not run around with our testicles hanging for the world to see, so neither would our cars.

Rest assured that when I invent the rubber boobs for the front of our cars, I'll make sure they come with a bra.

6 comments:

MrManuel said...

I don't mind them. It's just a novelty thing and I think they are fairly amusing. It is no different that the silly hula girls or the fuzzy dice.

Webmiztris said...

I thought the rubber balls were funny the first time I ever saw them, but at this point I think the novelty has worn off. I still like the occassional rubber hand sticking out of the trunk though. ;)

Lynda said...

I have never noticed a car having rubber testicles. Maybe they don't have them here in Indiana. Or, more likely, I will see twenty on my drive home tonight.

Maybe the car is hermaphadite?

Can't you buy car bras already?

Jose said...

Lynda - Yeah you can buy car bras already, actually they used to be a hot item but I will invent the boobs to go with it. he, he, he.

Unknown said...

Jose,

Congrats on winning the Thinking Blog Award!

Nice work! Please stop by my blog to grab your award and link.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I just saw the same things on the news the other night, they outlawed anything "sexually implicit" from any vehicle, lol. What are people thinking!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants