Sunday, May 27, 2007

Almost 1-year Old

Only a few more days and my blog will be one year old already. How time flyes when you are having fun. To this day my blog really has no theme. I write about anything and everything that may come to mind. I started it to write about things like "American Idol" and "So you think you can dance". I may also write about pieces of my life that I want to share with those of you that take the time to read them.

It's been fun and definitely a great experience for me. I think my writing skills have improved (or not) since I started it, and as I mentioned before, my writing does not come with an accent. I keep it clean because pretty much my whole family visits and reads what I write (even though they are the ones that never comment anymore). I know things get old right away, but for me the newness of the whole thing is still pretty much alive.

What has been the best experience so far is meeting so many of you that come back to visit, and that leave me so many encouraging comments. I know I am far from being a witty or intersting writer (I use the term loosely)and yet I have managed to pick up some of you as my regular readers, without mentioning anyone I know you all know out there who you are.

So as I approach my one year anniversary I promise you that I will keep my blog well about the same, only because I am still the same person I was when I started it. I am still a 100% family man that is still in love 100% with his "chica", his kids, and all his grandkids, and I continue to live the simple life I have lived to date, with its ups and downs and all the in-betweens that life thorws our way.

Unfortunately I haven't posted any motorcycle stories as my trusty bike has been parked in my trusty garage for almost a year now, but one of this days I will give it the necessary services that it needs, and put a new tire on it so that I can ride up and down the Arizona highways collecting pictures of the different places that Arizona has to offer. Until then hopefully you still enjoy the pictures I post on my Arizona... But it's a dry heat! photo blog

8 comments:

Elena said...

ksvpksYo que te conosco muy bien te puedo decir que de verdad eres muy "familiero" si acaso existe ese termino.

Como te comente en una ocasion hablas hasta de la mosca que pasa con diarrea, y eso es lo que hace interesantes tus bloggs, las cosas cotidianas en las que mucha gente no presta mucha atencion, escritas por ti suenan mas importantes.

Te felicito de verdad porque eres fiel a lo que te gusta y yo se que escribir te viene de familia igual que cantar y bailar.

Adelante campeon.

I love you

Elena

Erin said...

Congratulations Jose on your 1 year anniversary!! I love your blog for exactly what it is, and I'm so glad you have never changed it. It is refreshing to have such a family oriented blog with so many lively stories. Keep up the great writing!

Mel said...

congrats on the one year mark! I enjoy reading your family adventures so much :)

Battlerocker said...

Congrats on the anniversary! Now get out on that bike in the name of all of us that don't currently have one! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the blog..Check my blog (the post you commented on has been edited) for help on picking out your prize

Webmiztris said...

congrats on (almost) one year! blogging's great; isn't it?

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I think I've been along for most of that year Jose...don't know exactly why, but I think it's your sense of family and positive thinking!

Congrats.

Unknown said...

Many congrats on attaining your first anniversary. Isn't it a great feeling to know there are people out here who actually care enough to keep coming back? LOL...

It's a gift, truly.

Well, in your case, your blog is about heart and soul and that's why everyone (including me) keeps coming back.

Saludos, Jose!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants