Thursday, June 21, 2007

They Certainly Can



I am an avid "American Idol" fan and really love that show but when AI is over my second favorite show comes to life. "So You Think You Can Dance" has everything I like to see in a show and then some.

I just finished watching today's show and let me tell ya, I am not ready to let any of the dancers go, so I will leave it first up to you my friends vote and vote until their fingers don't want to dial anymore and then it will all be in the hands of the judges.

Compared to last season where some of the participants right away set themselves apart form the rest, this year I think is so much more balanced, and today was proof of that. If it was up to me to choose who will be leaving us today I would have to say Cedric from the guys and it would be a toss up between Jaimie or Shauna. But thankfully for them it won't be up to me, aren't they lucky?

I really enjoy the intensity of the competition, the choreography so far has been great and it is only going to get better as the eliminations progress.

If you are not watching it, you are missing on a great, great show.

5 comments:

Erin said...

I just can't get into that show. I've tried, really I have!! But there is just something about it that bores me to tears!!

Travel-PB said...

I have downloaded (we don't really have an alternative here in Europe) one of last season's episodes and can't say I'm impressed.

BTW, if you are by any chance interested in link exchange, you can drop me a comment at http://photo-blogging.blogspot.com/

Jose said...

EC - Although striclty just for fun, and never professionaly dancing is in my family's blood. We all love to dance. I grew up dancing Disco, and then Salsa, but really I'll dance everything. While I really like "So You Think You Can Dance" I could not get into "Dancing With The Start" go figure.

Marko - While American Idol appeals to almost everyone I know that dancing shows appeal to a more reduced group of dancing fans... like me! I really love to dance and appreciate what these kids do, they are awesome. Non dancers couldn't care less for the show.

Thanks for the invite to link blogs, I gladly accept and will link you to mine.

Webmiztris said...

I've only watched the first show. it's not that I don't like it, I just rarely watch TV...

Tina said...

Know the German Version "Lets Dance" think it´s like "So you think you can dance" It´s a really good show, my niece love to watch it with her grandma. She always talks about it.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants